Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Teen Titans (2003): Starfire

Today is my birthday, so in celebration I give you Starfire. My favorite animated girl of all time and I get stoked every time I see her. She looks amazing in the original series but is not barefoot enough. So if I had to say one good thing about Teen Titans Go! at least they have her barefoot more often. I'm also into Foot Growth/Transformation and she was the one who gave me my foot fetish.












































15 comments:

  1. Awesome GumballW. I like Starfire a lot too. Happy Birthday man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad Raven didnt get as much attention

    Happy Bday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!
    Cha-cha-cha!

    She's one of my all time favorite animated girls too, but somehow I went from liking her to liking Raven more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A shame we've got less raven...good job on this and happy birthday xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a good question, after the dog stole her shoe, why did she hop after it and not fly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got another good question: How did the dog happen to steal her shoe that goes up high and looks like it's on pretty tight? I could see if Raven lost a shoe like in Wavelength since they're much shorter and appear to be on a bit loose.
      Idk, cartoon logic I guess.

      Delete
  6. Haha, Starfire happened to give me a strange fetish for darker skin colors like hers.
    Even more funny, my birthday is also September 12.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last image is supa weird!!!!🤢🤮

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a foot fetish as soon as my friend Madaline slipped off her shoe and socks and played footsie with me during math class and i got my very first boner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like toes and feet on my lips Happy B'day Gumball (Real Name Zach)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blackfire: Forget the chum bucket this is personal

    Removes Starfire shoe and started licking her foot

    Starfire screaming in agony

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I missed your birthday GumballW

    ReplyDelete