Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, October 7, 2017

31 Days of Halloween: Tooru (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)

A female dragon who has the ability to transform into the shape of a human girl. After her life is saved by Kobayashi, she falls in love with her and starts living in her apartment as a maid. She usually retains her horns when changing into human shape, and occasionally retains her tail. She is commonly mistaken for a cosplayer. I apologize about my last post I know it kinda sucked and I was stretching a little so I hope this one makes up for it. Check out her love interest Kobayashi































































10 comments:

  1. I hope to see more from more from this anime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you check out Miss Kobayashi herself?

      Delete
    2. Hey KSC i really don't like Destiny Dueler he always saying things that make mad and said that i'm stocking him back his the one me can you please banned him.

      Delete
    3. @GumballW Oh yes very nice.

      @Dean I still think this is just a misunderstanding between you two. Both of you are nice guys.

      Delete
    4. But he's always saying something about me and of course i'm going to say something if it's about me i'm not going to let that slide.

      I am really trying but he doesn't know me and i can say things that never should be said.

      There are three sides of me and isn't a joke.

      One is cool and come the second one is insane and we'll you can take a good guess and then there me normal trying to be friendly

      Delete
    5. Ok please continue to try to get along. I'll get him to try too.

      Delete