Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, October 1, 2017

Poll 72 Results / Poll of the Month 73

It's been awhile since I did this. Let's see if I still remember how this goes. 😃 The September 2017 Twin poll has come to an end. After a Whopping 1055 votes, here are the results....
It looked the Fire Emblem twins Felicia and Flora cleaned house... with 192 votes they took the top spot. In second place was Rem and Ram from Re: Zero and Nana and Momo from To Love Ru took Third. Don't feel too bad for the rest of these twins... they all proved to have fans of their own willing to worship their feet at a moment's notice and none of them walked away with 0 votes.

Anyway as always I just want to thank everyone for voting and I'll try to keep your opinions in mind for the future. ^_^

Ok... I added a new poll this month starring female demons. This one asks you if a female demon made you a slave to her feet for the rest of eternity, whose feet would you like to belong to?

A special note on this poll. I know that Succubi and Female Vampires can technically be classified Demons as well but I'm going to exclude them from this poll. I already a poll specifically for Vampires in the past and Succubi include Morrigan who has won more than one poll on the site. Other types of demons though should be all right

Anyway as always voting is anonymous and you don't need a blogger or poll daddy account to vote. I'm really excited to see who you guys vote for. 

Have a good October Everyone!!
-KSC 

14 comments:

  1. Oh yeah... my personal favorite set of twins for this one were Kitana and Mileena. They could trap me between their feet anytime. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices, I prefer Jade over Kitana but not by much and Kitana is tied with Skarlet XD. Mileena's cool as long as she keeps that mouthpiece on. Personally I voted for Kiki and Viola, love those two. Plus they run a fetish club and love to dominate men espicially those that have crossed them XD

      Delete
    2. :-D Love Jade as well. Good point about Mileena's mask. ^_^

      O.O They seriously run their own fetish club. I really have to look them up more.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah Lilith is cute as well. ^_^ Probably not as popular as her sister but she does have her fanbase. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm very glad that Fire Emblem is getting more attention here. Whoever first suggested Corrin's Ice Trive maids is a genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) They seem like really cool characters.

      Delete
    2. Was that pun intentional? Anyway, they're not my absolute favorites, but I can understand why people liking them. The Maid outfit is just appealing, and since any of the girls can be a Maid (through a Partner Seal if marrying Jakob, the Butler), it'd be a great opportunity to see some cute girls in the outfits! Plus, Maid is one of Elise's natural promotions!

      Delete
    3. Yes the pun was intended. ^_^ I like their Maid appearance too. That sounds awesome. :-)

      Delete
    4. Oh, you. And yeah, it is pretty great.

      Delete
  4. My personal choice were the Puma Sisters from "Dominion Tank Police", ya can't go wrong with girls from classic anime. XD

    ReplyDelete