Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Poll 73 Results/Poll of the Month 74

It's that time again. The 73rd Poll of the month has come to a close. After 545 votes here are the results...
It looked like Rias Gremory destroyed her competition. With 160 votes she had more than double the amount of votes of the second place finisher Etna and proved that she is the female demon whose feet people wanted to be owned by the most. In third place was Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul with 66 votes. It difficult to feel too bad for the rest of the girls as they all proved to have foot lovers of their own. Even Jennifer Tate (who was a write in candidate added towards the end of the poll's run) walked away with  3 votes.

I just want to give a Huge Thank You to everyone for voting and sharing their opinions and as always I'll try to keep them in mind in the future. (I always wanted to watch Highschool DXD ^_^).  I also want to Thank GumballW and Paganax for helping the site reach a record number of posts last month. You guys really posted some amazing tributes. :-)

So what's next for November? Well there are some nice tributes planned including a multipart mega-post which I'm excited to show you guys. It should be a really fun month. 

Also This Month's poll is now live in the sidebar.  What is it about?
Nuff said. 😄 

It's probably going to be pretty tough deciding on a favorite from this group.  Many of them are barefooters. ^_^; 

Have fun. :-D
-KSC

19 comments:

  1. Oh yeah... my personal favorite from this one was Devil May Cry's Trish. She's awesome and I would be happily owned by her feet if she wanted. You guys picked a good character though... Rias is hot!! Thanks again for voting everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kagura fell in 4th place?! Bummer. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought she had a good shot of winning this too being a barefooter. ^_^

      Delete
  3. I'm glad Rias came in 1st and the two girls that in came 2nd and 3th place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rias is hot and I'm happy Etna scored high too. She would have been my second choice. :-D

      Delete
  4. Minerva was like a demon for 5 chapters XD (Author didn't do anything with it either, got reversed by some BS too), so I didn't vote for her. TBH didn't like any of the others except Kagura so I voted for her she's one of my Inu faves so +D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) It's nice when one option is easily preferable. Kagura is a good pick. I really thought there was a good chance she would win this since she's barefoot all the time.

      Delete
  5. The new poll looks nice, but I'm not voting for any of the characters. Why? Because it implies I actually wanna clean them, and in the legendary words of Rohan Kishibe, "I refuse."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D But there are so many creative ways that you can clean them.

      Delete
    2. Nah, I prefer my girl's feet to be black and stay that way. But an interesting author nonetheless.

      Delete
    3. But is it possible to lick them thoroughly and have them continue to stay black at the same time?

      Delete
    4. Question. Since Equestria Girls won a while back and we didnt get a post reward for it... can we get one now that the equestria girls show got grern lit! :)

      Delete
    5. KSC: Hopefully. I mean, I absolutely do that in RPs.

      Delete
    6. Oh yes... I'm definitely up for that Darkmind.

      Also sidenote: You mentioned that you e-mailed me in a previous post. Was that involving the fanart you commissioned? I couldn't find your e-mail... could you contact me again?

      Delete
    7. Heh, thanks. Speaking of RPs, feel like continuing ours, or starting a new one?

      Delete
    8. My schedule is just a little too busy for that right now. Maybe in the future though. :-)

      Delete
    9. Fair enough. Just shoot me up on Gmail whenever you can.

      Delete