Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 4, 2017

Catwoman Megapost Part 7 Movies: Halle Berry

Catwoman actually had her own solo movie in 2004. The general consensus for the film is that it wasn't very good. It basically received the award for worst film of the year. This was one of those versions of Catwoman that I was tempted to skip over and only wound up including for completion.  Well... also because the actress portraying her in this film (Halle Berry) is really hot!!
The above cap was from the movie the Flintstones.
Dogs in a cat tribute Sacrilege!! 😺
(Various Webfinds of Halle)

Analysis: I think the less said about this particular film the better. To be fair, I haven't seen this film myself but I also have no plans to watch it in the future. 

From what I learned via the film's wikipedia article is that this version of Catwoman isn't Selina. Her character is named Patience Phillips. Similar to Catwoman's Batman Returns origin... Patience was a Cosmetic employee who discovered the corporation she was working for was up to no good and was killed to be silenced. An Egyptian cat was somehow able to revive her and she gained cat-like abilities from the experience. 

Ok...I'll try to post the next tribute soon. It seems like a really bad idea to have this version of Catwoman be the first tribute that people visiting the site see for very long so more to come in a little bit.
-KSC

6 comments:

  1. "There are three good things in it: Halle Berry's face, Halle Berry's body, and Halle Berry's costume. Those are first rate." -- Ebert

    I would like to add her feet for a forth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D I have to give Ebert a thumbs up for that review. It was spot on.

      Yeah I have to agree on that Fourth as well. :-)

      I think Halle Berry even said in an interview once that she thought her feet was her best feature. :-D

      Delete
  2. Y'know, Halle Berry really has nice soles in some movies -- "Catwoman" was not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear some people hate Halle Berry's feet, while I can't get enough of them. I often wonder, give the fact how many times Halle Berry goes barefoot in a movie, if she has a foot fetish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D Yeah her feet are great. I think at the very least she appreciates them and makes an effort to take care of them.

      Delete