Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 11, 2017

I'm Back. This time with crap to Contribute

Stefan here. After years of not paying attention to this blog and even quitting at one point,I felt the need to return to Anime Feet. This time,however,I'll have stuff to contribute. Some of you likely know me best as 3DFootFan and Megaman-dbz on Deviant art. Well,I'll be posting stuff from my 3DFootFan account here,as well as some New stuff.

I love XPS/XNA and find it much easier to work with than it's rivals (GMod,MMD,and SFM). Anyway,here's a Pic of Bulma to kick off my return.

7 comments:

  1. Great Stefan. :-D Bulma is really hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Stef.

    I miss the others, we need more of you to return and make a big comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I just want to let you on a little info on something for the future! In Super Mario Odyssey, Princess Peach wears an official swimsuit with a sarong and pink floral sandals, also a kimono! I don't necessarily have a Switch, but it's a good thing for people to post soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know and are awaiting quality screen shots. Wish she was barefoot instead,though.

      Delete
  4. Yo stefan. Im using xps too. Its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Stefan, it's great to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete