Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Sunday, January 7, 2018

A game of who knows the anime? lol


So I was scrolling through an anime album on facebook page simply called "Glaceon" after the eevee evolution from Pokemon. when I recalled a while back I saw ^ this image and thought wow! those have to be some of the cutest rounded toes I've ever seen on an anime female character... so i pop onto the comment section hoping someone knows what anime this is from? =M= NOT A SINGLE SOUL KNOWS WHAT IT IS FROM!!! fat lot of help that was eh? xD lol the person who posted it to the group didn't even know what it was from, just called it a lucky find... So.... that's what I took this screenshot and thought I might as well post it on here see if any of you are familiar with it? :) any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance! ^_^

2 comments: