Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, February 2, 2018

Poll 76 Results

Well, the time has come. The Overwatch Poll has come to a close. Time to see whose feet were targeted the most.



Well, much to my surprise, it seems that the angelic soldier Mercy won, with Mei in second place, and tied for third were Tracer and D.Va. I have no idea what to do if two people tie for third place, but I would say whoever voted for Mercy really wanted to be at her feet. Thank you all for voting. I'm not sure what the next poll will be, but I'm sure you'll all enjoy voting on it. Hope to see you again soon!

-Flynn Mars

9 comments:

  1. I didn't vote i'm not an overwatch fan the game lame to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, I'm quite surprise Mercy has got the most vote, don't get me wrong, I like Mercy a lot, especially of her being a blonde, but I was expecting Tracer, Mei, or even D.Va to get the most highest vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of curiosity, who were the characters people listed for "Other"? There's only like three other ladies, and two of them are just in the side material: Moira, Katya Volskaya, and Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad the people in blizzard are nuts. Did you hear they are going to set up a team to check to see if you are writing mean comments on YouTube and ban you if you constantly play as the same character

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rented the game played it for 5 hours then took it back. Got bored, though I do like the designs of some of the girls. I voted for Pharah she's usually not my type D.Va is but I really like Pharah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Record setting number of votes Flynn. Thank you so much creating this poll.:-D

    I voted for Tracer myself. Love the amount of energy that she has. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to do a post of Mercy's Winged Victory outfit? some poses has a good view of her soles, would be great if you can get shots in-game of her flying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah will definitely try to do one for her. Thanks for the recommendation regarding her Angel outfit.

      Delete